Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kendall Jenner gets camera shy correct in-demand NYFW

Kendall Jenner is camera shy after in-demand NYFW

Marc By Marc Jacobs iPad 4 Case Glasses

Published Wednesday, Feb 18 2015, 08: 29 GMT

Kendall Jenner came across all camera shy as out in New York yesterday. The reality legend and model hid her cope with from photographers while leaving all of the Oscar de la Renta show at the New York Fashion Week on The following friday (17 February).

Kendall's been exceptionally in demand at Fashion Week, taking walks shows for the likes of Marc Jacobs iPad case, Vera Wang, Donna Karan, Diane von Furstenberg and Oscar de la Renta... no wonder she peered a bit tired! Isn't it odd to think she only made the Fashion Week debut last year?!

Not long ago, the 19-year-old hid herself within chunky jumper and grey cardigan though those super long legs were being being a total giveaway there was a model smothering underneath! Kendall recently said this woman wanted to be taken seriously in the impressive fashion world and it annoyed her men and women felt she'd had an easy strie because of her Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame. She told Love tabloid: "I want to be high fashion. Allow me the chance00 be taken seriously…People think that this [success] just came to my home. But it didn't. What I have produces almost worked against me. Got to work even harder to get invest in I wanted because people didn't take my home seriously as a model. Because of the Series. "I went on castings and some girls weren't feeling me because of the organization name. But it was great men and women didn't recognise me. I was your, 'Thank you. Please don't recognise my home. '" Kendall Jenner is unrecognisable backstage at Vera Wang's NYFW showKendall Jenner works a very totally different look at New York Fashion WeekKendall Jenner looks hot in white, modeling at New York Fashion week

Billie Faiers all smiles with small Nelly as they film TOWIE using them

Rebecca Ferguson shows off post-baby brazilian bikinis body: "I'm no size zero! "

0 commentsPlease login to your comment

No account its? Create one now! OR Sign in with Reveal account

More information about Marc Jacobs iPad. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment